Specials and Experiences
- Book and travel by December 31, 2019.
- Buffet Breakfast in La Rotonde Restaurant or Full A La Carte Breakfast in Be Bop Bar for two daily
- $100 Food and beverage credit per room, per stay (valid in BeBop bar & La Rotonde restaurant)
- Fruit Basket in room on arrival
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Complimentary WiFi, included in the rate
2019 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- US$100 Food and Beverage credit, once per stay
Prague , Czech Republic 110 00
This luxurious and elegant art deco hotel enjoys a fantastic location close to Prague's Wenceslas Square. It is surrounded by historic landmarks, shops, bars and restaurants. It is a ten minute walk to the historic Old Town Square, and a few minutes more to Charles Bridge.
The Alcron Hotel Prague originally opened in 1932. It has most recently been carefully restored under lavish design direction of Maria Vafiadis. The renovation reflects its elegant past, with quality furnishings including Villeroy and Boch china and rich wood floors in some rooms. The 204 rooms enjoy high ceilings and spacious marble bathrooms. These offer complimentary "MOLTON BROWN" toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. The vanity unit is steam proof and the floors are heated.
The Alcron restaurant awarded by Michelin star in 2012-2017 by the Michelin Main Cities of Europe, serves degustation menu created by the renowned chef, Roman Paulus. The hotel's award-winning restaurant, La Rotonde serves an enticing menu of both local and international cuisine. It hosts live music on Saturdays & Sundays during the popular weekend brunches.
Check In Time: 3:00 pm
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
Local Area Attractions