- Full Buffet Breakfast for each guest daily in "La Bauhinia" (or In-room service choice of Continental, American or "Shangri-La" breakfast).
- 85 Euro Hotel credit, per room, per stay (Not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One way airport transfer with VIP Meet and Greet upon arrival (from the Deluxe Suite category and above) Arrival transfer reservation must be made prior to arrival
- Welcome VIP amenities including Bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- One Category Upgrade
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
2021 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- US$100 Food and Beverage credit, once per stay
10 Avenue d'Iéna
Paris, France 75116
Former residence of Prince Roland Bonaparte located in the upscale 16th arrondissement of Paris, Shangri-La Hotel, Paris is the epitome of Asian hospitality and French art de vivre. This 19th century architectural gem has been listed in the French "Monuments Historiques" registry since 2009 and officially awarded the "Palace" status in 2014.
Most of its 100 rooms and suites offer stunning and unique views of the Eiffel Tower and numerous Parisian landmarks. Two restaurants, including one Michelin star, overseen by Executive Chef Christophe Moret, offer both a French and Chinese cuisine. Le Bar Botaniste, friendly and intimate, is the perfect Parisian meeting place. Four historical reception rooms welcome the most prestigious events and wedding. Finally, CHI, The Spa, with its 15-meter pool bathed in natural daylight and The Organic Pharmacy treatments, is an invitation to relaxation and serenity.
Numerous features make Shangri-La Hotel, Paris one of the most elegant addresses in the French capital, located in the cultural heart of Paris and just a few minutes from the Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon