Terms & Conditions
1. Introduction: This site is operated by Signature Travel Network Cooperative, Inc., a California consumer cooperative corporation, referred to in these terms as "Signature." The words "we," or "our" or "us" in these Terms also means Signature.
2. Using this Site Means You Agree to These Terms: All content, information, and services described in this Site may be used only according to these Terms. BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THE TERMS BEFORE USING THE SITE. These terms restrict your rights and remedies and provide protection to Signature and its members. These also include warranty disclaimers and liability exclusions. By using this Site you acknowledge and agree (a) this is a fair balance because this Site is accessible by you conveniently and at no charge to access the Site; and (b) if you don't agree or don't want to accept these Terms, you can easily choose to not use this Site. So, if anything is in these Terms, including warranty disclaimers and liability exclusions, that you disagree with or are not willing to be bound by, or if something is missing from these Terms that you consider essential, then you must not use this Site. IF THERE IS ANY PART OF THESE TERMS YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
3. Your User License: You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and its content according to these Terms. You agree not to use this Site in any way that violates any of these Terms. You agree to indemnify defend and hold harmless Signature and its members from any claim, damage, loss, liability, cost, and expense, including attorneys' fees, resulting from your use or misuse of the Site.
4. Site Location: This Site is hosted in the State of California, USA. We make no representation that any material on the Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular location or jurisdiction. Accessing this Site is your decision. You are responsible to comply with local laws, including laws on viewing or receipt of contents of this Site, or on transmission of technical data exported from the USA or the territory where you are located, or using this Site to engage in any transaction.
5. Price Changes: Most vacations and travel services described in this Site are provided by other companies. Their charges often change. Reasons include changes in currency exchange rates, changes in fuel or other costs, governments imposing or changing taxes and tariffs, their suppliers changing prices, and many other factors. Prices may vary based on seasonality, weekend and holiday surcharges, local events and many other factors. Itineraries may vary based on departure day and many other factors. All prices, even if stated in these terms, can change at any time.
6. Personal Expenses: Phone calls, room service, mini bar/snack/beverage charges, and other hotel charges, laundry, excess baggage, other airline charges, personal purchases, visa fees, inoculations and other optional purchases and charges are examples of personal extras, which are not included.
7. Deposits, Fees and Cancellation: A deposit may be required by to secure your reservation. For some hotels and for a reservation made closer to departure, full payment may be required with the reservation.
8. Changes: For a change to an existing reservation, a fee may be charged. Date changes may be considered a trip cancellation and cancellation charges may apply. If original rates are no longer available for your changed travel dates, additional charges may apply. Changes to reservations or other travel services are subject to service provider rules, change fees and cancellation policies. You will be required to pay any charges assessed by the provider.
9. If You Cancel: A cancellation request may need to be in writing. Cancellation fees may be charged. These may vary depending on the agency and hotel/service provider. For no-show the cancellation charge may be as much as 100%. There is no refund for any individual unused service or unused portion of your trip. Hotel bookings cancelled after scheduled departures are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Please ask your Signature Travel Network Specialist for details.
10. Program Changes: Circumstances may require us or a service provider to adjust aspects of your travel. For example, travel plans can be affected by weather, water levels, incidents, danger or other conditions. Travel destinations could be affected by unanticipated events. Situations may arise when a hotel or other advertised aspect of a package not available. We and service providers reserve the right to make adjustments based on or due to these or other conditions and circumstances and or other changes and/or substitutions, also including, as examples, cancellation of or alternate events, guests, celebrities, other talent or programs, timing, hotel or other accommodations, overall itinerary or any and all other aspects of your travel, whenever in our or their judgment (even if the judgment is incorrect) circumstances or conditions warrant, or we or they deem it appropriate for comfort, convenience, economy, or safety, or for reasons beyond their or our control or other reasons. These changes do not result in you having a right to cancel, or excuse you from paying cancellation fees. You accept the risks, and waive any claim against Signature Travel Network and its members for damages, loss or refund, arising from the supplier or participant making a decision or being required or forced by forces, conditions, circumstances or requirements, to advance, alter, delay, amend, cancel, or changing any aspect of the travel, any event, guest, celebrity, deviate from a stated, planned or usual itinerary or route.
11. Trip Insurance: To reduce the risk of losing your investment in your trip or vacation, we urge you to obtain trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance coverage, preferably at the time of booking but in any event as soon as possible. Your Signature Travel Network member Specialist can offer and disseminate travel insurance information to you. There are also other available sources for information and insurance.
12. Passport: Many nations, and travel service providers require your passport number, date, place of issue, and birth date to confirm international travel. Travel may be conditioned on names on reservations and passport matching exactly. Your passport must be valid for at least six months after your return to the USA. Several months may be needed to obtain or renew a passport so please check your Passport now, even if you did not yet reserve travel or do not intend to travel in the near future.
13. Providing Tour Documents & Tickets: Your Signature Travel Network member Specialist may be able to provide your tour documents by your choice of electronically or hard copy. You may be required to first provide full payment and passenger information. Please ask your Signature Travel Network member Specialist.
14. Accommodations: If you have a disability or condition, dietary need or other circumstance or concern for which reasonable accommodations may enable you to use our services, or for which professional attention or special equipment may be needed, please tell your Signature Travel Network member Specialist. You should do this before making the reservation, but in any event as soon as possible. If it arises after travel is booked, please tell your Signature Travel Network member Specialist immediately. They’ll make reasonable attempts to accommodate you. But we and your Signature Travel Network member Specialist are not the travel service provider. Those providers make final decisions on their services and accommodations. There may be limits, especially outside the USA, in accommodations. As an example, availability, assistance with or accessibility to assistive devices or equipment (for example, wheelchairs), especially outside the USA, cannot be assured. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO BRING AND FOR OTHER ASPECTS OF ANY WHEELCHAIR OR OTHER ASSISTIVE DEVICE OR EQUIPMENT YOU NEED. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DENIAL OF OR INSUFFICIENT ACCOMMODATIONS BY TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDERS.
15. Travel At Your Own Risk; Exclusion Of Liability Regarding Travel: YOU TRAVEL AT YOUR OWN RISK. SIGNATURE AND ITS MEMBERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL OR PHYSICAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE, LOSS OF OR INJURY TO LUGGAGE, BAGGAGE, EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY YOU OR PERSONS YOU ARRANGE TRAVEL FOR OR ANY PERSON MAY SUFFER DURING OR IN CONNECTION WITH TRAVEL. THIS ALSO INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR OR THEIR PHYSICAL OR MENTAL CONDITION, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO ASSISTIVE DEVICES OR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY, LACK OF OR INSUFFICIENT ASSISTANCE WITH OR ACCOMMODATION OF SPECIAL NEEDS, UNAVAILABILITY OF MEDICAL ASSISTANCE OR TREATMENT, OR ANY COMBINATION OF THESE. THIS ALSO INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF, PROPERTY OR INJURY TO, OR DEATH OF, ANY PERSON CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY OTHER PROVIDER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEFECT IN ANY AIRCRAFT, WATERCRAFT, OR VEHICLE, OR IN ITS OPERATION OR MANNER OF OPERATION, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO DELAY, CANCELLATION, OR DISRUPTION IN ANY MANNER CAUSED BY LAW, REGULATION, ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT, DEMAND, ORDER, OR ACT OF ANY GOVERNMENT, ACT OF GOD, STRIKE, FIRE, FLOOD, WAR, WEATHER, REBELLION, TERROR, INSURRECTION, SICKNESS, QUARANTINE, EPIDEMIC, THEFT, OR OTHER CAUSE(S) BEYOND OUR OR THEIR CONTROL; AND/OR CANCELLATION PENALTY CHARGED BY ANY AIRLINE, CRUISE LINE OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER. SIGNATURE AND ITS MEMBERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COSTS OF MEDICAL TREATMENT, OR QUALITY OF MEDICAL CARE OR LACK OF MEDICAL CARE. YOU WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST SIGNATURE AND ITS MEMBERS FOR ANY SUCH CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY, OR DEATH. We urge you to obtain medical, personal injury, property damage and other insurance that covers injury, loss, damage, replacement, diagnosis, treatment, medical evacuation, assistive devices and other risks.
16. Limitation of Liability Regarding this Site: SIGNATURE AND ITS MEMBERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OR DELAY OR ERROR OR INACCESSIBILITY IN USE OF THIS SITE, SERVICE, OR CONTENT, ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SITE; ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERROR, OMISSION, OR OTHER INACCURACY IN THE SITE, SERVICE OR CONTENT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE, SERVICE, OR CONTENT, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP USING THIS SITE.
17. ALTERNATIVE LIMIT: IN THE EVENT THAT FOR ANY REASON THE ABOVE LIMITS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE OR DO NOT APPLY, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250) EACH TO YOU AND TO EACH PERSON YOU ARRANGE TRAVEL FOR.
18. Independent Contractors: The services, also including, without limitation, transportation, lodging, and sightseeing, are provided by carriers, hotels, and other suppliers that are independent contractors and not our agents, employees, partners, or joint ventures. Your Travel Specialist is an independently owned and operated travel agency, which is a member of, but is not an agent or representative of, Signature Travel Network, and has no authority to obligate or bind Signature and its members. SIGNATURE AND ITS MEMBERS NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A CARRIER UNDER CONTRACT FOR SAFE CARRIAGE OF THE PASSENGER OR BAGGAGE AND BELONGINGS.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties: THIS SITE AND CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WHERE IS,” "AS AVAILABLE," WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER REGARDING COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, ADEQUACY, SUITABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, OR OPERATION OR ANY ASPECT OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THIS SITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS TO EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE.
20. Restriction on the Disclaimer of Warranties and Exclusions of Damages: SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, DEPENDING WHICH STATE YOU ARE IN, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
21. Indemnification: You understand and agree you are personally responsible for your behavior on this Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Signature and its members and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, members, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, violation by you of this Agreement, and any negligent, willful or other culpable act or omission by you or persons you arrange travel for.
23. Right to Refuse Service and/or Removal: We reserve the right to refuse service to you or anyone, in our sole discretion and without notice.
24. Trademarks and Copyright: Signature, our various logos, and all product names, company names, and other logos, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks and/or trade dress, respectively Signature and its members or other respective owners (the "Marks"). The use or misuse of any Marks or any other materials contained on this Site, without prior written consent is prohibited. The Site design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, images, compilation and other matters related to the Site are protected under copyright laws.
25. You Do Not Acquire Rights in Elements of this Site: You do not acquire any rights to any elements viewed through the Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of these elements may be used, copied, reproduced, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, modified, or distributed in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our prior written consent.
26. No Copying or Editing: No material from this Site may be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, performed, licensed, used to make a derivative work, transferred, sold or distributed in any way, without our prior written consent. You may not frame or mirror any material on this Site on any other server or other location. Unauthorized use of any such material on any other Web site or computer environment or elsewhere is prohibited.
28. Errors and Corrections: We do not warrant or represent that the Site is or will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracy or typographic error, including pricing descriptions and availability of services, and shall have no liability for errors. If a service is listed at an incorrect price or other incorrect aspect, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any purchase of that service. We can refuse or cancel any purchase whether or not the purchase was confirmed and/or charged.
29. Changes To These Terms: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted here on this Site and are effective immediately on posting. The date of the newest version is posted below. Please check frequently, especially before you use this Site, to see if these Terms changed. Use of the Site after any changes to the Terms constitutes your consent to the changes.
30. User Conduct: You agree to use the Site only to obtain information on travel for purposes of considering whether to reserve travel with us. You agree not to take any action that may compromise security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise damage the Site or its content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content, or attempt to access any content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. You agree not to use the Site in violation of these terms, in any unlawful way, or for any unlawful purpose.
31. Other Terms: Additional terms and conditions may apply. Tickets, vouchers, and other travel documents that you receive, are issued by the companies that furnish such services. Such tickets, vouchers, and travel documents are on terms and conditions of the respective suppliers. Often they limit or exclude liability of the supplier. You agree to read all applicable provisions. You agree to all applicable terms and conditions.
32. Interpretation: These Terms are governed by and construed according to California law, without giving effect to conflict of law principles. The headings in these Terms are just for convenience to make these terms easier to use. Headings aren't allowed to be used to interpret these Terms. These Terms are to be interpreted according to their fair meanings, and not strictly in favor of or strictly against either you or us.
33. Solving Disputes: Any unresolved dispute or controversy arising under or in connection with the services provided by shall be settled exclusively by arbitration, conducted before the American Arbitration Association in Los Angeles, California, in accordance with the rules of that We will make a reasonable effort to address your concerns and try to remedy a problem you bring to our attention. We do not assure that we will be able to do so.