Specials and Experiences
- Enhance your stay in Vienna & Salzburg and take advantage of a "Guaranteed Upgrade at time of booking" in both Sacher Hotels.
- Enhance your stay in Vienna and Salzburg and take advantage of a 'Complimentary Fourth Night' in both Sacher Hotels. Valid for travel between January 2, 2020 and April 2, 2020.
- Full Buffet Breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests, served in the Marble Hall
- One 30 minute "Time-to-Chocolate" experience per room at Sacher Boutique Spa (subject to availability and advanced appointment required)
- Complimentary one-way train ticket for two guests from/to Vienna to/from Salzburg when booking both Sacher Hotels during the same trip
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Vienna, Austria 1010
In 1876, the Hotel Sacher Wien was opened by Eduard Sacher, son of the creator of the Original Sacher-Torte, and soon achieved worldwide renown as a meeting place for the nobility, international high-society, politicians and artists.
Today, Hotel Sacher is a Viennese institution comparable to St. Stephan’s Cathedral or the Vienna Boys’ Choir. As the only luxury hotel in Vienna which is privately owned and run, it is important to the families Gürtler and Winkler to maintain traditions and keep the unique and personal ambiance with old-world charm of the former Habsburg monarchy.
Located directly across the Vienna State Opera and along Vienna’s main elegant pedestrian zone Kärntner Strasse, it is just minutes away from the Hofburg Imperial Palace with its Spanish Riding School and from all other culturally important attractions.
All 150 rooms and suites are individually designed and offer luxury 19th century feel combined with contemporary state-of-the-art comfort. Many rooms and suites provide magnificent views on the State Opera House, Imperial Palace and Albertina Museum – the ones on the top floor even have private terraces overlooking the city.
The exclusive Sacher Boutique Spa is located on the 5th floor and features sauna, aroma salt steam room, herbal steam room, vital sensory showers, ice fountain and cozy relaxation areas. Treatments can be arranged in private spa suites with products by labels La Prairie and Ligne St. Barth. To indulge your love to chocolate without piling on any pounds, the hotel’s very own „Time-to-Chocolate“ bathroom and spa amenities provide unique experiences. Hotels guests can also enjoy complimentary access to the fitness room.
The famous restaurant, Rote Bar“ offers authentic Viennese cuisine with live piano music and Opera views, whilst the fine-dining restaurant „Grüne Bar“ serves creative international dishes in the most unique atmosphere. The hotel bar “Blaue Bar” is well known as a sophisticated pre- or post Opera drink hot-spot.
Certainly hotel guests can also enjoy a piece of the Original Sacher-Torte at the "Café Sacher” or the "Sacher Eck", which still serve this culinary experience according to the closely guarded hotel recipe of 1832.
The Salon Sacher has opened with a fresh and unexpected design that pays hommage to the flair of the French 1920s with a re-discovered stucco ceiling. It serves food you would have found on Anna Sachers menu paired with classic cocktails like Hemingway's "Death in the Afternoon".
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon