Specials and Experiences
- Book and travel by May 17, 2020 inclusive.
- Book a three night stay and receive a fourth night free! Offer valid for stays until November 30, 2019 and from January 5, 2020 until May 31, 2020.
- Full English Breakfast for two daily at The Collins Room. Also available via room service.
- £75 GBP Hotel credit, per room, per stay (not combinable, not valid on room rates, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome Amenity
- Upgrade to the next higher room category
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
London, England SW1X 7RL
Within our breathtaking collection of rooms and suites – which are among the most spacious in London – we have many with private garden terraces and quiet balconies. All our rooms and suites skilfully combine comfort, stylish design and the latest innovations, to meet the needs of the modern traveler. Marcus Wareing offers Michelin-starred dining at his eponymous restaurant, Marcus, within The Berkeley; the stars come out for award-winning cocktails at the Blue Bar; and fashionistas join us for Prêt-à-Portea, our catwalk-inspired afternoon tea served in the beautiful Collins Room. On the seventh floor of The Berkeley, our heavenly pool, secret garden and luxury Bamford Haybarn Spa provide a calm retreat with views over the London skyline. The Berkeley is located at the edge of Hyde Park in fashionable Knightsbridge, a short walk from Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Behind the hotel sits the residential area of Belgravia: a charming enclave of Georgian terraces, cobblestone streets, independent shops and traditional pubs, which conveys the feeling of an English village.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon