2018 Exclusive Amenities
- Full Breakfast for two daily
- Round-trip Airport Transfer
- Welcome Gift
- VIP Check-In
- One Beach Barbecue Dinner for guests staying in a Villa for a Minimum of Seven (7) nights. Drinks are not included. Dinner must be booked through Half Moon's pre-arrival Concierge.The following is the maximum number of Complimentary Dinners per Villa: 5-Bedroom Villa - 10 persons; 6-Bedroom Villa - 12 persons; 7-Bedroom Villa - 14 persons.
The following amenities are subject to availability at time of booking:
- Upgrade to the next room category
2019 Exclusive Amenities
- US$50 daily Breakfast Credit for Rose Hall Villa Guests applicable to breakfast at the hotel restaurants
- US$100 Spa Treatment Credit, per room, per stay. Maximum US$300 per booking
- Complimentary use of Fern Tree Spa public spaces including steam and sauna (for room and suite guests)
- Welcome Gift
- Upgrade (Rooms and Suites only). Room upgrade not applicable to Villa bookings.
- Early check-in
- Late check-out
- Breakfast Buffet daily (Hotel rooms and suites)
2018 Suite Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- USD$ 100 Resort credit , once per stay
Half Moon PO
Rose Hall - St. James
Montego Bay, Jamaica
A destination in itself, set on 400 acres of manicured grounds with two miles of beachfront.
As a discerning traveller, you will enjoy the luxury of space and tranquillity Half Moon has to offer. Imagine your first morning taking in the panoramic view of the horizon, and watching the sunrise having just concluded yoga meditation in the overwater cabana. Then, cycle to the Seagrape Terrace for breakfast before beginning a day of whatever you want.
Explore all the soothing possibilities within Half Moon's award-winning spa sanctuary. Wander through a lush natural oasis dotted with fragrant fruit trees. Enjoy indulgent privacy in the tranquil tropical gardens. For absolute relaxation choose an overwater cabana. Revel in a menu of exceptional therapies that combine indigenous ingredients and the best of international techniques.
Golfers will enjoy Half Moon's 18-hole golf course, which is acclaimed by industry experts and amateur golfers alike. The course was designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Sr. and modernised by Roger Rulewich, creating a masterpiece of sheer beauty and game-raising challenges.
Whether you choose to lounge on the beach, play a round tennis or golf, visit a local art gallery, or go horse riding along the beach, your days at Half Moon are yours to spend in any way you wish.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
Local Area Attractions