Specials and Experiences
- Sought after by human kind since time immemorial, peace is the main pillar of Aman's philosophy and the meaning of its Sanskrit-derived name. Dedicated to gently teaching you to find this elusive state within, this unique spiritual retreat will be led by internationally renowned Tibetan Bon Buddhist spiritual master and scholar, Geshe YongDong (Geshe La). Amanyara is hosting a special four or five night stay where against the serene backdrop of the Turks and Caicos, guests will immerse themselves into a programme of serenity.
- Book by May 20, 2020 for travel January 6, 2020 to May 26, 2020.
- Mindfulness & Stress Management • Weight Management & Transformation • Detox &
On the secluded west coast of Providenciales, Amanyara invites you to experience a personalised Individual Wellness Immersion. Customised to incorporate fitness, nutrition, bodywork and mindfulness practices, these holistic wellness programs are designed to promote profound change. Each ensures palpable results, whether you wish to dispel stress and renew focus, shift unwanted
weight or promote overall well being for a longer, healthier life. They also encourage a heightened appreciation of the island’s natural beauty, from its coral reefs to its untouched nature reserves.
- Continental Breakfast for two daily in the dining room
- $100 USD Hotel credit, per room, per stay
- $250 USD Hotel credit, per villa, per stay
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
2020 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- Round-Trip airport transfer
Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
Amanyara ('peaceful place') is situated in the Turks & Caicos, embraces pristine, white sand beaches and turquoise waters ideal for water sports and diving enthusiasts. Comprised of contemporary Pavilions and Suites, plus fully serviced, private Villas ranging from three to six bedrooms, Amanyara provides the utmost privacy and tranquility. The Restaurant, Beach Club and Bar serve Asian and island inspired cuisine with ocean views or pool-side lounging Salas for sunset watching. The New Nature Discovery Center offers daily activities for guests of all ages to explore the resort’s natural wonders. World-class diving and snorkeling is in easy reach just minutes away on Northwest Point Marine Park. Other activities include deep sea fishing, wind surfing, kayaking, tennis and golf. The infinity pool, library or sun loungers are ideal places to relax as is The Spa which features an array of treatments, including: massages, scrubs, wraps, yoga and meditation.
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon