Specials and Experiences
- Includes all meals, free helicopter, seaplane or private water taxi island transfer for two and more!
- Perfect for honeymoons, babymoons, anniversaries or any celebration at all! Book and travel by March 31, 2021.
- Perfect for a short stop or break away from it all.
- One hour Aromatic Couples Massage, per room, per stay
The following amenities are subject to availability at the time of check-in/departure:
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for each guest daily, included in the rate
Malolo Island, Fiji
A multi award-winning, unique and luxurious wilderness retreat for adults only and voted No. 5 Resort in Australia & South Pacific in the 2019 Conde Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards and No. 2 in the 2017 Conde Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards. Also now proudly part of the National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World collection, Likuliku features Fiji’s only authentic over-water bures/bungalows set in a pristine, natural environment on the edge of an azure lagoon. Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a special place designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture, and is embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people.
Superb cuisine is served in the signature restaurant with daily-changing, A la carte menu for lunch and dinner. Guests can relax in one of two bars, be pampered in the Spa, shop in the stylish Boutique, float in the spectacular horizon-edge swimming pool, or just enjoy the many available activities including: bush walks, visits to a local Fijian village, snorkeling, windsurfing, fishing and diving to name a few. Only 16 miles from Nadi International Airport in the Mamanuca archipelago, access to Likuliku is via private speedboat (40 minutes), seaplane or helicopter (10 minutes) or 3 times daily fast catamaran (1-2 hours).
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM