Specials and Experiences
- Valid until December 31, 2020.
- As two nights are not nearly enough to explore all the beauties of Dubrovnik, enjoy a third night on us.
- Lunch for two, at the recommendation of the chef, once per stay (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- Complimentary entrance to Wellness Center and Spa
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Buffet Breakfast for each guest daily at Restaurant Salin, included in the rate
2020 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- Round-Trip airport transfer
Frana Supila 12
Dubrovnik, Croatia 20000
One of the finest hotels in the Mediterranean, according to the UK's Sunday Times newspaper, this luxury five-star hotel is situated just a few steps from the UNESCO protected Old Town, overlooking the Adriatic.
The 158 luxurious rooms and suites enjoy stunning vistas of the island of Lokrum and Dubrovnik Old Town. Spectacular views spread from each of the hotel's three restaurants and Abakus Piano Bar, panoramic indoor pool and glamorous spa area, as well as the beach.
This beloved Dubrovnik landmark has a long history since it opened in July 1913. As the Excelsior's reputation spread, many celebrities visited the hotel, Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Margaret, Margaret Thatcher, King Olaf, Vaclav Havel, Edward Kennedy, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Onassis, Francesca von Habsburg with her family, Ivana Trump, Sir Roger Moore, Martin Sheen have all graced its doors.
With its prestigious location, just steps from the UNESCO Old City of Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior is considered to be one of the most lavish hotels on the Adriatic.
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
Local Area Attractions