- One Spa Consultation plus 30-minute Six Senses Signature massage per adult, per stay
- US $50 Food and Beverage Credit for Bamboo Restaurant, per room, per stay (For stays of five nights or more)
- Nightly VIP turndown service with platter of Dominican sweets
- Fruit Platter and bottled water in room upon arrival
- Early Check-In, 12:00 Noon
- Late Check Out, 4:00 PM
- Breakfast for two daily at Bamboo Restaurant, included in the rate
- VIP Arrival Service, included in the rate
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer, included in the rate
2019 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- US$100 Spa credit, once per stay
Veron Punta Cana Road
Punta Cana Resort & Club
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
The Tortuga Bay experience extends well beyond unparalleled service. Oscar de la Renta has infused his Dominican heritage into the design of each villa, creating an artful harmony between simplicity and elegance. But with six world class restaurants minutes away and numerous in-room dining options, the choice of whether to go out or stay in may be difficult.
At Tortuga Bay, we treat our environment with the utmost respect as we help you make the most of your time spent here at paradise. From our Responsible Luxury practices of our Ecological Foundation to the golf course watering preservation system we are committed to making the world a better place. We are the proud recipients of the 2009 Conde Nast World Savers Award.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
Wifi Policy: Provides wi-fi complimentary to all guests