For Bungalow Bookings:
- Continental Breakfast for two daily at Coliseum Pool & Grill or In-Room Dining (Maximum value $50. Excludes taxes and gratuities)
- $100 Golf or Spa credit, once during stay (Not valid towards retail. Excludes tax and gratuities)
- Welcome Amenity
For Villa Bookings:
- Continental Breakfast for two daily at Villa Clubhouse, Coliseum Pool & Grill or In-Room Dining (Maximum value $100. Excludes taxes and gratuities)
- $100 Spa or Golf Credit, once during stay (Not valid towards retail. Excludes tax and gratuities)
- Welcome Amenity
The following amenities are subject to availability at the time of check-in/departure:
- Upgrade to the next room category
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
2018 Suite Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- Dinner for two ($100 value), once during stay at Pelican Grill or Andrea
22701 Pelican Hill Road
Newport Coast, CA USA 92657
Set by the Pacific Ocean in Southern California’s chic Newport Coast®, The Resort at Pelican Hill® is a Five-Star, Five-Diamond destination offering unparalleled service and luxury. Embodying the vision and principles of Italy’s renowned Renaissance architect, Andrea Palladio, Pelican Hill is a sanctuary of beauty and sophistication. Inspiring architecture and ambiance, a magnificent natural setting, exquisite accommodations, spectacular facilities, unsurpassed pampering, comforts and service – all blend to create a destination unlike any other. Pelican Hill features 128 two-, three- and four-bedroom Villas with magnificent coastal views and unparalleled appointments; 204 spacious Bungalow guest rooms and suites; a Five-Star Spa offering the world’s most celebrated therapies; world-class restaurants, including Andrea serving authentic Northern Italian cuisine; an iconic Coliseum Pool, one of the largest circular pools anywhere; and Pelican Hill Golf Club with 36 dramatic holes by Tom Fazio, nearly all with ocean panoramas. Pelican Hill has earned acclaim from Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report (Grand Resort 2012), Condé Nast Traveler (World’s Top-Rated Golf Resort, Readers’ Choice Awards), Travel + Leisure’s (Top 100 World's Best Hotels), and Golf Digest (America's 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses).
Check In Time: 4:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
Wifi Policy: Provides wi-fi complimentary to all guests
Local Area Attractions