Specials and Experiences
- Book now for travel December 22, 2019 to December 21, 2020
- Valid for arrivals from January 2, 2020 - December 20, 2020.
- ZAR 1300 Gift Shop, Spa credit, or Food & Beverage credit per room, per stay (not valid on room rate or charity contributions, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Full English Breakfast for each guest daily, included in the rate
2020 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- US$100 Spa credit, once per stay
Franschhoek, South Africa 7690
Mont Rochelle, Sir Richard Branson’s hotel and vineyard, is a stunning 26-bedroom hotel in the town of Franschhoek, South Africa. Franschhoek is a traditional vineyard town in the Western Cape Province famously known as the French Corner of the Cape and is considered to be the food and wine capital of South Africa. Escape to this picturesque corner of South Africa at the foot of the Klein Dassenberg Mountain Range for relaxation and a superb culinary experience accompanied by some outstanding wines.
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM