Specials and Experiences
- Linger a little longer and enjoy your 4th night on us!
- Full Breakfast for two daily
- USD $100 Hotel credit per room, per stay valid for food, beverage and spa (excludes room charges and services provided by 3rd parties such as (but not limited to) airport transfer and excursions)
- Welcome Chinese Tea and Fruit in room
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out, until 4:00 PM
2020 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- US$100 Food and Beverage credit, once per stay
22 Orange Grove Road
Singapore, Singapore 258350
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore is an urban oasis set amid 15 acres of landscaped gardens, and mere minutes away from the bustling Orchard Road. The flagship property of the Shangri-La group, this is where its legendary Asian hospitality took root.
The hotel is named for the city in Tibet, made famous by British novelist James Hilton in his book Lost Horizon, published in 1939. Just as it provided peace and tranquility to wandering travelers, the hotel today offers respite from the frenetic pace of life, enveloping its guests with its warm and friendly Asian-style hospitality. The hotel boasts 792 luxury guestrooms and suites in three distinctive wings: the contemporary Tower Wing, the tropical Garden Wing and the exclusive Valley Wing.
An extensive range of 11 restaurants and bars are found within the property, serving cuisines such as Cantonese, Japanese, Modern-European and Italian. With 5,500 square meters of function space available, it is an ideal venue for conferences and celebrations alike. The hotel is welcoming of families, boosting an interactive play area and themed rooms and suites to entertain the young ones.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon