Specials and Experiences
- Enjoy a 4th night free, half a day guided walking experience at Cinque Terre and more!
- $50 USD Food and Beverage credit, per room, per stay - no cash value - which can also be used as Beach Club Credit for daily pass to the beach club
- Welcome bottle of Prosecco
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Full Breakfast for each guest daily, included in the rate
- WiFi, included in the rate
- 50 minute access to the Thermarium Spa program, per person, included in the rate
Plazza Giacomo Puccini 1
Viareggio, Lucca, Italy 55049
Founded in the early Twenties with the name Select Palace Hotel, in 1925 it was extended by two floors and embellished by the magnificent façade that harmonizes the central part. Time has transformed it into a Grand Hotel of international fame that is the preferred residence of aristocrats, intellectuals and artists alike. Rechristened the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte in 1938, its grandeur has captured the attention of countless directors becoming the scene for prestigious cinematographic productions. Restored to the height of its splendour in 2004, after 19 months of restoration, today the Principe is unquestionably one of the world’s most historic and elegant hotels. The Hotel Principe di Piemonte has 106 rooms and suites laid out across five themed floors either with a sea view or looking out at the Apuan Alps with every modern comfort and offering truly excellent service. The rooftop terrace is situated on the top floor of the Hotel Principe di Piemonte, a stunning location with a magnificent pool overlooking the sea of Versilia.
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM