Terms & Conditions
1. Introduction: This site is operated by Signature Travel Network Cooperative, Inc., a California consumer cooperative corporation, referred to in these terms as "Signature." The words "we," or "our" or "us" in these Terms also means Signature.
2. Using this Site Means You Agree to These Terms: All content, information, and services described in this Site may be used only according to these Terms. BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THE TERMS BEFORE USING THE SITE. These terms restrict your rights and remedies and provide protection to Signature and its members. These also include warranty disclaimers and liability exclusions. By using this Site you acknowledge and agree (a) this is a fair balance because this Site is accessible by you conveniently and at no charge to access the Site; and (b) if you don't agree or don't want to accept these Terms, you can easily choose to not use this Site. So, if anything is in these Terms, including warranty disclaimers and liability exclusions, that you disagree with or are not willing to be bound by, or if something is missing from these Terms that you consider essential, then you must not use this Site. IF THERE IS ANY PART OF THESE TERMS YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
3. Your User License: You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and its content according to these Terms. You agree not to use this Site in any way that violates any of these Terms. You agree to indemnify defend and hold harmless Signature and its members from any claim, damage, loss, liability, cost, and expense, including attorneys' fees, resulting from your use or misuse of the Site.
4. Site Location: This Site is hosted in the State of California, USA. We make no representation that any material on the Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular location or jurisdiction. Accessing this Site is your decision. You are responsible to comply with local laws, including laws on viewing or receipt of contents of this Site, or on transmission of technical data exported from the USA or the territory where you are located, or using this Site to engage in any transaction.
5. Price Changes: Most vacations and travel services described in this Site are provided by other companies. Their charges often change. Reasons include changes in currency exchange rates, changes in fuel or other costs, governments imposing or changing taxes and tariffs, their suppliers changing prices, and many other factors. Prices may vary based on seasonality, weekend and holiday surcharges, local events and many other factors. Itineraries may vary based on departure day and many other factors. All prices, even if stated in these terms, can change at any time.
6. Personal Expenses: Phone calls, room service, mini bar/snack/beverage charges, and other hotel charges, laundry, excess baggage, other airline charges, personal purchases, visa fees, inoculations and other optional purchases and charges are examples of personal extras, which are not included.
7. Deposits, Fees and Cancellation: A deposit may be required by to secure your reservation. For some hotels and for a reservation made closer to departure, full payment may be required with the reservation.
8. Changes: For a change to an existing reservation, a fee may be charged. Date changes may be considered a trip cancellation and cancellation charges may apply. If original rates are no longer available for your changed travel dates, additional charges may apply. Changes to reservations or other travel services are subject to service provider rules, change fees and cancellation policies. You will be required to pay any charges assessed by the provider.
9. If You Cancel: A cancellation request may need to be in writing. Cancellation fees may be charged. These may vary depending on the agency and hotel/service provider. For no-show the cancellation charge may be as much as 100%. There is no refund for any individual unused service or unused portion of your trip. Hotel bookings cancelled after scheduled departures are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Please ask your Signature Travel Network Specialist for details.
10. Program Changes: Circumstances may require us or a service provider to adjust aspects of your travel. For example, travel plans can be affected by weather, water levels, incidents, danger or other conditions. Travel destinations could be affected by unanticipated events. Situations may arise when a hotel or other advertised aspect of a package not available. We and service providers reserve the right to make adjustments based on or due to these or other conditions and circumstances and or other changes and/or substitutions, also including, as examples, cancellation of or alternate events, guests, celebrities, other talent or programs, timing, hotel or other accommodations, overall itinerary or any and all other aspects of your travel, whenever in our or their judgment (even if the judgment is incorrect) circumstances or conditions warrant, or we or they deem it appropriate for comfort, convenience, economy, or safety, or for reasons beyond t