Click on the red marker to access driving directions and more.
From Heathrow take the Heathrow Express (every 15 minutes) to Paddington train station and then a taxi to the hotel (35 minutes).
With departures from platforms 6 and 7 every 15 minutes from 5:10 am to 11:40 pm daily at Paddington Station, and corresponding arrivals, there really is no faster, more relaxing way to travel between the capital and the world's leading airport.
Stansted Express takes 30 minutes and delivers you direct to the hotel (adjoining the station).
- Taxi from City Airport - approximately 10 minutes
- Alternatively take the DLR (Docklands Light Railway) to Bank Station. Then the Central Line eastbound to Liverpool St (25 minutes).
Gatwick Airport (45 miles)
- Taxi from Gatwick - approximately 1 hour 45 minutes
- Gatwick Express - approximately 1 hour
From Gatwick take the Gatwick Express (every 15 minutes) to Victoria train station and then a taxi to the hotel (35 minutes), or by tube take the Victoria Line to Oxford Circus then the Central Line to Liverpool St. The hotel is next to the station.
Airport limousines are booked by Guest Relations directly at +44 207 618 5100.
London Underground - Nearest tube stations
- Liverpool Street (Central, Circle and District Lines) - next to the hotel Moorgate (Northern and Circle Lines) - five minutes' walk from the hotel. The Underground is broken down into zones and fares are charged accordingly. A Travelcard gives you unlimited travel on both bus and tube for one day within the required zones.
Train - Nearest tube stations
- Liverpool Street (Stansted Express) - next to the hotel
- Paddington (Heathrow Express) - 35 minutes by taxi to / from the hotel
- King's Cross/Euston - 30 minutes by taxi to / from the hotel
- St. Pancras International (Eurostar) - 30 minutes by taxi to / from the hotel
Valet Parking is available at the hotel upon request prior to arrival. Please contact Guest Services who will organise the Valet Parking.