Click on the red marker to access driving directions and more.
Magnificently poised along one of Southern California's most scenic and coveted coastlines, Terranea is set on the spectacular Palos Verdes Peninsula, a stunning and irreplaceable site with unobstructed views overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island.
- 20 miles south of Los Angeles International Airport
- 20 miles north of Long Beach Airport
Driving Directions from the I-405 Freeway:
- Exit at Hawthorne Blvd.
- Turn South onto Hawthorne Blvd. - 12.8 miles
- Turn Left onto Palos Verdes Drive West (Do not turn on Palos Verdes Drive North) - 1.2 miles
- Turn Right onto Terranea Way (Discovery Center will be on the left just inside the entrance)
Driving Directions from Los Angeles International Airport to Terranea Resort :
- Head south on World Way toward W Way
- Take the ramp onto CA-1/Pacific Coast Hwy/S Sepulveda Blvd Continue to follow CA-1/Pacific Coast Hwy
- Turn right at Palos Verdes Blvd
- Slight right to stay on Palos Verdes Blvd
- Slight right at Palos Verdes Dr W
- Continue straight to stay on Palos Verdes Dr until you reach Terranea Resort