Click on the red marker to access driving directions and more.
Driving Directions from Jean Lesage Aéroport:
- From the Jean Lesage Airport to Fairmont Le Château Frontenac takes about 30 minutes.
- From terminal, to end of access road, right on 'Route de l'Aéroport'.
- Route de l'Aéroport on to Freeway 540 south (Boul Duplessis) At the end of 540 south, exit Boul Laurier.
- Boul Laurier becomes Grande Allée and then rue St-Louis (inside old city)
- The Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is at the end of this street on the right-hand side
- There is no shuttle from the Jean Lesage International Airport.
- Taxi is $32.50 (flat rate) to or from the airport
- Limousine A1 Limousine Co. Tel: 418-523-5059
- Sedan Limo $65.00 + taxes (one way) maximum of 3 people without luggage or 2 people with luggage
- SUV Ford Excursion Stretch Limo $150.00 + taxes (one way) maximum of 8 people (without luggage) and 6 people with luggage
- If the guest wants to charge this to the room bill, 20% will be added to the rate
- Location: 5-minute taxi drive.
The nearest Via Rail service is 0.6 miles from the hotel (in Lower Town). The bus depot is also at the same location. Taxi between the hotel and the train station is approximately $6.00