Specials and Experiences
- Book and travel by March 31, 2021.
- Valid on Suite accommodations only. Book and travel by March 31, 2021.
- Buffet Breakfast for two daily at the Dstrikt Steakhouse Restaurant
- 95 Euros Hotel Credit, per room, per stay (not applicable to retail products or room rate)
- Complimentary Internet Access
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Vienna, Austria 1010
Welcome to The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna, a casual yet impeccably luxurious retreat on the iconic Ring Boulevard in Vienna’s cultural heart. Offering a holistic 21st -century guest experience, this is where legendary service and imagination are innate. Staying here crafts memorable experiences, bringing together a destination-inspired restaurant and bar scene, splendid accommodation and an enriching spa. With every element curated by exceptional Ladies and Gentlemen – this is where lasting relationships begin.
Constructed from four 19th -century palaces, the City Retreat borders the beautiful Vienna City Park and boasts Musikverein and Vienna State Opera as close neighbors. The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna balances the historical tradition of the city with the desires of today’s travelers and those looking for a sophisticated, yet relaxed place to rest. Just 20 minutes’ drive from Vienna International Airport, and in a part of the city that is notable for its wide boulevards, the hotel is a rare mix of hidden retreat and city address.
- Stay in one of the 202 elegant guestrooms including 43 superb suites and discover tasteful living.
- The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level on the 7th floor is a destination in itself featuring a dedicated Club Concierge, free-flowing Champagne, a variety of daily food presentations and ceremonies, as well as a children’s corner, primed with books, board games and more.
- The reinvented Lobby Lounge "Pastamara" is a stylish Bar con Cucina that reimagines classic Sicilian cuisine and along with a refined aperitivo.
- Sit back and discover the elegant 8th-floor "Atmosphere Rooftop Bar" with its magnificent view across the city center.
- The "Dstrikt Steakhouse" has gained renown for its rare prime cuts of only the highest quality beef.
- Discover some of the most exciting cocktails in the city at the classic American bar "D-bar"
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa is offering a personalized and holistic wellness approach to wellness and beauty featuring highly crafted Susanne Kaufmann treatments and cosmetics.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon